Enrolment in single course units

For students wishing to enter in a single course unit for a maximum of 36 credits you must be holder of a school living qualification which permits the entrance to University. The enrolment to the course of study is not compulsory.

Before starting the required procedure, please contact our Student Affairs Office for all information to single course units laid down by the Department/School.

Application has to be produced by:

  • October (1st Semester or annual course)
  • February (2nd Semester). 

Exact terms, as well as detailed procedures, are settle in the "Manifesto degli studi"


EU-equated Citizens, Non-EU citizens legally living in Italy (with a residence permit for Italy) or Italian Citizens with non-Italian educational qualifications

Students with non-EU citizenship resident abroad